Presented by Alex Hodges from Whitney Consulting
Published 22 March 2023
Whitney Consulting’s Principal Consultant, Tara Whitney, will deliver a Grant Writing Training session tailored to community organisations, not-for-profit organisations and individuals seeking to write excellent submissions.
The training will include:
• An introduction to grants, including what they are, information on where to find them and an explanation of eligibility and assessment criteria.
• The process of best-practice project planning to prepare for grant success.
• Information on how to address grant criteria.
• An explanation of the grant writing approach; what are assessors looking for and how do you give them what they need?
LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE
Friday 28 April 2023
10.45am - 11am - Registration and refreshments
11am - 1pm - Workshop
1pm - 1.30pm - Networking (optional)
The City of Bunbury has subsidised the rate of this course with tickets just $40 per participant.
The ticket price will include:
• two-hour workshop delivered by an industry expert
• grant-writing checklist
• project plan template to use for planning projects and writing grant applications
• light refreshments
For more information, please contact email@example.com or 9792 7033 or book your ticket below.