SL4 #1D HARRISON PLACE, BUNBURY
Notice is hereby given that the local government of the City of Bunbury is currently considering the abovementioned proposal.
Comments from relevant neighbours are invited in relation to the following variation(s):
Clause 5.1.3 - Lot Boundary Setback
- Proposed parapet wall (northern boundary) with a 6.5m wall height, in lieu of maximum 3.0m (Adjoining Strata Lot 3 #1C Harrison Place);
- Proposed parapet wall (southern boundary) with a 4.8m wall height, in lieu of maximum 3.0m (Adjoining #10 William Street).
Clause 5.1.6 – Building Height
- Proposed building height of 9.4m above natural ground level), in lieu of maximum required 7.0m
Clause 5.4.1 - Visual Privacy
- Proposed visual privacy overlooking (western boundary) from Balcony 1 to #15 Greensell Street;
- Proposed visual privacy overlooking (northern boundary) from Balcony 2 to Strata Lot 3 #1C Harrison Place;
- Proposed visual privacy overlooking (northern & southern boundaries) from Balcony 3 to Strata Lot 3 #1C Harrison Place and #10 William Street.
Documents are available for viewing at the City of Bunbury No. 4 Stephen Street, Bunbury during office hours (8.30am - 5pm weekdays) up to and including Friday 25 August 2017.
Submissions are currently open to make comment on the development application.
For further information, please call Martin Hughes, Planning Officer, on (08) 9792 7050.
Submissions close 5pm Friday 25 August 2017.