Environment and Nuisances

If you have a complaint about neighbourhood noise you can contact the Environmental Health Officers who are authorised to deal with noise issues under the provisions of the Environmental Protection (Noise) Regulation 1997. Officers are not on permanent call so if there are problems at night such as noisy parties or people your complaint should be referred to the Police. Complaints about barking dogs should be referred to the City of Bunbury Rangers Department.

Click here to download the Noise Complaint Form​.

Click here to download the General Complaint Form​. ​