LOT64 #3 SUTHERLAND WAY PICTON – PROPOSED ‘USE NOT LISTED’ (CONTAINER RECYCLING DEPOSIT CENTRE)
Notice is hereby given that the local government of the City of Bunbury is currently considering the abovementioned proposal.
The proposed container deposit recycling centre will operate under the new container deposit scheme for Western Australia, offering an over the counter container refund point at the subject site.
The proposal is summarised as follows:
- The warehouse will be accessible to the public to deposit eligible containers;
- Customers will circulate the site in clockwise direction around the east side of the building, to the rear where they will drive through the building to unload their materials;
- A maximum of six (6) employees;
- The containers will be sorted and stored onsite prior to being collected by service vehicles for transport to a processing facility; and
- The centre will operate regular business hours.
The relevant submission form and document hard copies are available for viewing at the City of Bunbury offices located at 4 Stephen Street, Bunbury during office hours (8.30am - 5pm weekdays) or electronically via the following attachments up to and including Friday 10 July 2020.
Submissions on this proposal can be lodged by mail to 4 Stephen Street Bunbury, in person or at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before close of business on Friday 10 July 2020.
For further information, please call the Planning Officer, Alice Baldock on 9792 7061.