Monday, 10 December 2018
Health and wellbeing, an intro to marine biology, film production, street art, outdoor adventure and design technology will all be on offer during the City of Bunbury’s summer school holiday program.
Unleashed will be returning in 2019 with one its most impressive line-ups of activities to date. There will be something for all age groups and interests with the program kicking off on Monday 7 January.
All activities are at the low cost of $20 (plus booking fee), include lunch and are open to young people aged between 10 to 17 years.
Participating young people will be given the opportunity to develop their skills while having fun in a safe and inclusive environment.
The six activities for Unleashed include:
- Amaze-teen Race with Happy When Fit
- Junior Marine Biology at the Dolphin Discovery Centre
- Filming crash course with Lomax Media
- Public art workshop with BRAG
- Outdoor adventure with Anywhere Adventures
- Billy cart making with EdgyX and the South West Sports Centre
Parents or caregivers can register their child/children here
The following City of Bunbury owned and operated facilities will also be holding activities for school children during the holidays: